Finance, transparency and design: paradox or paradigm?
CSRD, SFDR, NFPS, Transparency Directive: for the last 20 years, the European Commission and ESMA have been introducing new standards for investor reporting Europe-wide, which the AMF and stock market regulators have been rolling out at national level. Borders have never held back investors or your shareholders. But their demands are undoubtedly increasing even more rapidly than those of the regulator. The challenge is twofold: to attract and retain them.
The paradox lies in investing huge amounts of energy each year in producing increasing volumes of investor information and documents: universal registration documents (URD), financial reporting and reports, NFPS, etc., without knowing if your information is useful, or to whom. Knowledge riddled with jargon and details that build up each year, act in opposition to data consistency.
Change the paradigm, remove the shackles. Company information wants to be free, it wants to be read.
Each process for investor and shareholder information is key to developing trust with your stakeholders.
Universal registration document (URD)
Entrust the cornerstone of your financial information process to the experts who invented it, and who have not yet finished.
Financial reports (AFR, HYFR) and investor reporting
They occur regularly enough to merit a closer look.
Stock market transaction and initial public offering documents (base document)
Take care of your entry onto the market.
Annual General Meeting brochure
Voted. For clear, comprehensible and accepted shareholder information.
Incorporate the expectations of your readers and best practices into your draft integrated report.
Roadshows and investor presentations
Sometimes it’s tricky to create the slideshow. We are here.
The digital dynamic of investor reporting
- 2021: European universal registration documents (URDs) and annual financial reports (AFRs) move to a single electronic format (ESEF), based on an HTML file including iXBRL tags.
- 2022: 31% of SBF120 companies already produce their information natively in HTML format, 30% plan to change their production method
- 2025: ESG information and its green taxonomy must be produced in this digital format.
- More than 60% of Labrador customers already work on an HTML editing platform.
- The difference: it’s their choice.