What are the transparency challenges?
The new content and format requirements encourage documents that are more precise, easier to read and understand. In other words, using plain language: more information gets to the reader. The challenges?
- Being a pioneer in best market practices
- Transforming a regulatory obligation into a communication opportunity
- Building trust and preference among your readers
- Developing attractive, informational and strategic content that can be reused on other media and for other targets.
Improving your universal registration document
Labrador offers comprehensive support for your ESEF reporting, adapted to the context and strategic choices of your company. Our aim? To simplify your life today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services:
Audit and consulting
- Flash audit of existing compliance
- 360° audit and redesign of chapters
- Design of the Cross-reference table
Graphic and ergonomic design
- We propose a detailed outline adapted to your objectives and your readers’ expectations
- Creative design: cover, key figures, presentation of governance, business model, computer graphics, informational illustrations, etc.
- Design and layout using the best standards in reading ergonomics
Language and translation
- Writing or rewriting of your document or selected chapters in plain language
- Multilingual specialized and plain language translations
Production and distribution
- Creation and updates of the document on EOL (Edit On Line), our collaborative editing platform in HTML for the transition to ESEF/iXBRL format
- Printing and digital versions (Word, PDF, PDFi, HTML);
They entrust their universal registration document to us